- Founded in 2005 by Alma G. Davis
- Purpose - To serve as a mechanism to connect professional athletes, entertainers, business and civic leaders to their community, through the establishment of service delivery programs targeting underserved youth, in specific areas.
- Mission Statement – To provide opportunities for under-privileged youth to participate in educational, cultural, athletic, and community enrichment programs through positive influential role models.
- Vision – To provide opportunities for professional athletes, entertainers, business and civic leaders to develop meaningful programs worldwide that promote positive youth and community development.
- Focus Areas - Programs are established in four areas, i.e. Education, Athletics, Health & Wellness and Mentoring.
- Structure – “Parent/Child” relationship; Multiple programming areas
- Funding – Corporate & Individual Donations, Grant/Proposal Development, Direct Solicitation, Capital Campaigns, Sponsorships, Fundraising (golf tournaments, youth camps, etc.)